Friday, July 1, 2011

Spring 2012 Menswear

I am sorry but I think I have a never-ending love for Acne and there is no cure in sight. Their designs might not be ground-breaking or totally new but I love the subtle luxury of these garments and even though they're not as hefty priced as other designer brands, they don't have to hide in terms of quality. Also, they just know how to combine everything nicely together. As for the rest of my favourites below, I loved the coats and jackets shown at Burberry Prorsum, Dries Van Noten and Lanvin. If you looked at any menswear collections this season, let me know your favourites in the comments! I am still in Thailand and currently have a very slow EDGE connection to the internet over the mobile network, so bear with me if the response time is slow.

All pictures via style.com

10 comments:

  1. What are you apologizing for?!
    Acne presents itself well in its soft and fine collection.

    I am in love with the choices you picked (minus Burberry) Dries Van Noten's got a neat presentation of jackets and coats. The cuts are killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need to be sorry! acne garments always have a really subtle, irresistable charm. (i understand. i'm smitten.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lanvin rooooooooocks!

    Participate to my new give away and win a fab set of 5 Sal y Limon brecelets!

    http://gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-get-your-splash-of-color-with.html

    GvN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would actually like to wear these! Great selection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. defiitely Dries!! that show is flawless!FLAWLESS I TELL YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have seen the new Marni collection. It is g o r g e o u s but like, really! I also noticed the Acne show! I am currently craving those beige/rosé pants, this is clearly my must-have. I love the suede jacket aswell, but it is easy to guess that it's gonna be quite expansive, gonna wish on sales then. Have you ever heard of Vanishing Elephant aswell? It's quite a small brand right now but I sure think you'll find it interesting. Makes me think of the basics from Acne with the audacity of B Store! :)
    Other than that, I found the Carven collection beautiful aswell. Emerald and striped shorts, leather+canvas boots, amazing!

    My picks on the blog : Youthdelusion.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont like this burberry look... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take one of everything, please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acne's serie seems so latest Chloe's, don't you think ?

    ReplyDelete